This course is designed for front line Information, Advice and Support staff and Volunteers who work with vulnerable adults and is based on The National Competence Framework.
The course aims to help you demonstrate your ability to work with Safeguarding issues therefore focuses on 5 areas of competence;
- Understanding what Safeguarding is and your role in Safeguarding Adults.
- Recognising an adult potentially in need of Safeguarding and take action
- Understanding how to make a safeguarding referral
- Understanding dignity and respect when working with individuals.
- Having knowledge of your local Multi-Agency Safeguarding Procedures.
Voluntary and Community Sector: £25 per person
Statutory Agencies: £30 per person
Private Companies: £35 per person
(We offer discounts for bookings of 10 or more courses)
If you are looking for classroom based safeguarding training, Nottingham CVS deliver a range of courses. click here to view their current courses