Carers Federation are investing in new technologies to improve and increase our training portfolio and make learning much more flexible and manageable for the learner.
We are excited to announce that our NEW Carers Federation Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is due to go live in August 2018.
The VLE is a unique and secure learning platform powered by Moodle. Its an interactive on line learning tool which allows us to deliver flexible learning options from full on line learning activities to a mix of on line and classroom based activities.
- You can access learning activities at a time and at a pace that suits your lifestyle
- We have a range of feedback and support interaction between learner and tutor all on line.
- You can access support forums and educational discussion groups
We are currently working on the following on line courses which will be available for purchase in August:
- City and Guilds Level 2 in Independent Advocacy Unit 201
- Introduction to Mentoring
- Carers Standard – Quality Standards in Carers Support
For further enquiries please email: email@example.com or call Paul Ritchie, Service Development Manager on 07720084304