The Quality Standard in Carer Support Accreditation is valid for three years from the date of your previous accreditation certificate. After three years you can submit an application for re-accreditation.
The Re-accreditation Process
Gaining re-accreditation will require you to complete an updated version of the QSCS Action Plan and undertake a new final assessment. We will send you an updated version of the Quality Standard pack and criteria. You will need to update the Action Plan with any changes or developments that may have occurred since you submitted your last plan. The criteria framework or action points may have some small amendments for you to consider.
The cost for re-accreditation is £379. This includes:
- Admin Fee
- Updated Pack Contents, Criteria and Planning Documents
- Access to specialist online training
- Pre-Assessment Support Call
- Final Assessment Meeting
- Accreditation Report and Certification
- For further information or to start the re-accreditation process please email