If you are a young carer or parent aged 16-29 years old who is not in education, employment or training (NEET) we may be able to help.
Our support extends to you if you live within the Nottingham City boundary, whether or not you have had a carers assessment, are registered as a job-seeker or are long-term unemployed.
What can we do?
We offer tailored support and guidance to help you work towards:
- job placements
- further education leading to a qualification
How do we do it?
- Regular meetings with a dedicated support worker
- Action planning to help you move towards employment or education
- Support with updating your CV
- Help to overcome any barriers to employment
- Help with completing applications and preparing for interviews
- Financial support with travel, work equipment and some other costs (subject to assessment)
- an assessment of your whole situation, including your family and whether there is any support we can offer or signpost them to