Adult Carer Support Services


You are an unpaid carer if you support a family member or friend that is ill, disabled, elderly, has mental health issues or substance misuse problems. The support you offer may include shopping, cooking, dealing with medication, or attending medical appointments with the person you care for. The person you care for could live with you, in their own home, or even in residential care.
The following pages will give you lots of information and advice on your rights as a carer, the support available to you, and much more (including benefits, assessments and condition specific information), simply click on the area in which you live.

  • Carers First Nottingham City Carers First supports all Nottingham City Carers 18+ providing one to one emotional and practical support and information.  You can contact us on: Nottingham 0115 962 9362
  • Adult Carer Support –  For All Adult Carer Support in Nottinghamshire you can contact us on:  Nottinghamshire 0115 9629 310  
    note that all phones have answer machines. Please leave a message if you can not get through and we will ring you back.