We are an approved centre with City & Guilds to deliver qualifications in the health and social care sector. We are a leading training provider of the Level 2 & Level 3 qualifications in independent advocacy and deliver courses throughout England and Wales.
Our VLE is a unique and secure learning platform powered by Moodle. It is an interactive on line learning tool which allows us to deliver flexible learning options from full on line learning activities to a mix of on line and classroom based activities.
Benefits to Learners:
- You can access learning activities at a time and at a pace that suits your lifestyle
- We have a range of feedback and support interaction between learner and tutor all on line.
- You can access support forums and educational discussion groups
Current Live Programmes
City and Guilds Level 2 Award in Independent Advocacy
If you are just starting out as an advocate or have an interest in advocacy then this on line training course will be an ideal starting point for you
Introduction to Mentoring
If you are just starting in a mentoring role, or have an interest in becoming a mentor then this short course will be ideal for you.
Quality Standard in Carers Support
The Carers Federation Quality Standard in Carer Support has been developed by carers to provide accreditation and training for employers and educational providers to improve the experiences of carers across their organisations.
Future developmentsLook out for future courses in:
- Carers Awareness Training
- City and Guilds level 3 in Independent Advocacy